We believe that to grow, we must always ask questions - and strive for a better Boston. Here are some of the questions we're asking now.
How can we ensure local residents have the opportunities they need to succeed?
We believe that all MA residents should have the opportunity to succeed. If you agree with us, then this might best the opportunity for you to make a big impact.
We’re currently seeking to add one or two dedicated members to our board. If you have real leadership experience, then please email email@example.com.
Let’s get to work.
What can we do to improve access to top-quality education?
- We’ve recorded dozens of books for residents who are blind. We’ll do it again soon.
- We’re organizing another community centered book drive for More Than Words in the South end. We hope you can join us!
- We have upcoming events with the Harriet Tubman house in the South End where we’ll tutor kids and empower them to earn their GEDs. Let’s get to work!
How can we most effectively make Boston cleaner, healthier, and even better?
- We have a great event coming up, one of my favorites, where we’ll kayak the Chales and remove water chestnuts that our damaging our river. Let’s get our hands dirty!
- We have a fun event coming up at the Harvest Soup Kitchen. There’s enormous need, especially in these times. Let’s get to work!
- We have a unique event coming up near Jamaica Pond. It’s one of our most popular annual events and will make our town even cleaner. Let’s get it done!